Welcome to the Wyatt Way
Wyatt Management has been helping our clients achieve their business goals for more than 20 years. Our success as a GC is based on a three-part formula of People, Process and Partnership. By hiring the best people, following clear and effective processes, and maintaining an ethic of trust and commitment, we’re able to consistently exceed our clients’ and our partners’ expectations.
We subscribe to a stringent hiring process based on the
Humble, Hungry and Smart Philosophy¹. Just as important, we believe life is too short to work with people who take the fun out of our jobs. That’s why we pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who are also awesome people to work with — not just for us, but for you too.
¹ Patrick M. Lencioni, The Ideal Team Player ©2016
Our project management processes ensure our jobs run smoothly and efficiently from start to finish. From estimating and pre-construction planning to job close-out, the Wyatt Way ensures our PMs, PCs, Sups, and Accounting team work in lockstep following proven workflows for each phase of the job. This means you can always expect a consistent quality experience from one job to the next.
At Wyatt Management, our goal isn’t to be the biggest — it’s to be the best. We don't want to work with hundreds of clients at any one time; instead, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to a cadre of discerning clients. To us, quality shows in the work we deliver. We’re proud of the long-term partnerships we’ve built with our clients job after job, year after year.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH THE WYATT WAY
- A high-quality, consistent level of service from one Project Manager and Superintendent to the next.
- Speed and efficiency in the project start-up and close out process.
- Trade Partners that work seamlessly with the GC to keep the project scope and schedule on-track.
- Less opportunity for error or costly mistakes.
- Job-site safety for workers, employees and the public.
- Shorter punch lists as quality issues are addressed throughout the course of the project.